Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey Guys! Hope you all had a good new year and didn't get too inebriated!

I had a quiet night in as my g/f was working till 2am New Years eve sadly, but it was OK, I had some beers and played some WoW, Guitar Hero: World Tour, and Rock Band.

Anyway I wanted to talk about a few things today so here we go!

First - I've not had a chance to do any 3v3 yet with my team so that'll have to wait for another day.

Second - Ghost Hit Rating. Does it exist? Is it Real? Personally I don't know yet - I'm planning on doing a test to see what my current hit rating is with no Hit gear on on a dummy in Ironforge and see what happens. Many blogs have talked about it already so I wont go into too much detail, but it would appear if you had Precision (+3% Hit rating) pre-wrath then you should still have this buff although its not shown anywhere. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it!
If this is the case it means that I can drop almost 100 hit rating from my gear and not worry about it so much - In my case this would be getting the t7 (or 7.5) legs as I'd loose 80 hit rating.

Third - Titles!

Currently I have 13 Titles on Firelight;

Firelight the Merrymaker - Completing Winter Veil Achievements
Firelight the Hallowed - Completing Hallows End Achievements
Master Sergeant Firelight - Old PvP Rank from Vanilla WoW
Firelight, Hand of A'dal - Kill Lady Vashj and Keal'thas Raid Bosses Pre-3.0
Firelight Jenkins - Complete Leeeeeeeeroy Achievement in UBRS.
Firelight, Champion of the Naaru - Complete quest line to kill Magtheridon in TBC.
Ambassador Firelight - gain Exalted with all 5 City Alliance/Horde Factions
Firelight the Diplomat - Exalted with Sporregar, Timbermaw Hold and the Kurenai.
Firelight the Seeker - Complete 3000 Quests.
Firelight the Explorer - Explore Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland and Northrend.
Firelight, Guardian of Cenarius - Exalted with Cenarian Expedition and Circle.
Firelight the Argent Champion - Exalted with Argent Dawn and Argent Crusade.
Firelight of the Shattered Sun - Exalted with SSO + 1000g

Ones I'm currently Pursuing:

Champion of the Frozen Wastes (just need Malygos for this one)
Loremaster - Stupid Kalimodor quests....grrrr...

I quite like the title systems, its pretty cool - another way to say "Look what I did" to your friends.

Do any of you have any different Titles? Or are you going for anything special?