Friday 16 January 2009

Betrayer of Humanity

Wohoo!

Got me my new Axe last night from Kel'thuzad!

Betrayer of Humanity
Two Hand Axe
606-910 Dmg Speed 3.40
(222.9 damage per second)
+66 Agility
+121 Stamina
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 87.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 57.
Equip: Improves attack power by 226.

This is awesome! Shame I cant afford to do anything with it enchant wise just yet.
Might have to plumb for the 110 AP enchant till I can get the mats together for berserker.

I also got the T7.5 leg token which I need to get some gems for and some new gloves (neither which I have equipped so I cant check the stats)

Is anyone else having issues getting hold of Red Wrath Gems? There are never any on the auction house!! I was however lucky enough to get one of our guild Jewelcrafters to pick up the +16 Strength gem pattern for me. So at least that's one thing I don't have to worry about.

So from last night I've taken on board some of the things Stoico had to say on my last post and I've started crafting little things like the belt buckle and putting them on the AH at a reasonable price. but not undercutting. By this morning one had sold already! Now if only I could stop spending it all on Dark Iron Ore and running to BRD and handing them for rep - mind you I'll be done soon!!! 3k rep to go!!

Anyway things are going to slow down a bit here for a couple weeks, I will update where I can about my progress on new stuff I do.