Monday 29 December 2008

Good Times!

So I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the New year ahead.

I know I am!

So a week without WoW and Saturday night I'm back with a vengeance! Or so I thought!

Didn't really do anything when I got back, too tired from an 8 hour drive back from Newcastle visiting my g/f's parents.

Sunday however I was back in Zul'Gurub getting rep and clearing some of the bosses in there for gold with a Mage friend of mine. It seems that the trash is fine to solo clear, but some of the bosses are kinda silly - and much harder than Onyxia! Well not much harder, but certainly hard enough to warrant me getting pwned at 10/15%

I mean I cant even pull the bat boss.........*looks annoyed* and I recon I could solo her if I had some mechanic to interrupt her heals.

But I did manage to hit exalted with Zandalar Tribe.

Anyway its much quicker with 2 people there. Still no Raptor mount dropped for my mate, as I already have it. I'm hoping for the Tiger mount - but the only time I've cleared them was with a shaman friend of mine.

Speaking of Shaman' Our 3v3 team has formed - just gotta get invited and we're set to get a good rating!

Team will consist of me, a resto shaman and an Enhancement Shaman. Can't wait to get my teeth stuck in.

Anyway also I managed this morning before work to get exalted with Timbermaw Hold!

That puts me at 34 factions to exalted and only 6 away from the title!

Oracles next for 35, then I have to decide where to go next for rep. I'm tempted to try the Steamwheedle Cartel Bunch of factions - I recon when 3.0.8 comes they'll be reasonably easy to get due to the rep changes Blizzard are introducing that will not reduce rep gained based on level for killing mobs. Better pack lots of tan lotion in the bags for spending hours and hours in the Tanaris deserts!

No raid progression this week as the guild are on a raiding holiday until the 4th jan. Other than doing the Archavon in Wintergrasp - but that's not a real raid boss - he's a free loot bot!

Anyways - watch this space as we return to our usual service...

Upcoming posts will deal with arena at 80, and the mysterious Ghost-Hit-Cap for Ret-Paladins!!