Tuesday 25 November 2008

Quick Update..

No Naxx for me last night, I'm going tonight. The Raid leader wanted to get everyone in who was 79/80 before we start it properly tomorrow after the reset.

Then I imagine we'll do naxx 10 for a while and then move onto bigger and better things!

I've hit exalted with my 3rd WotLK faction last night:

Knights of the Ebon Blade
Valiance Expedition
The Wrymrest Accord

If anyone can explain what the Alliance Vanguard is and why it appears as revered on my faction sheet, but is only listed as a group consisting of:

Explorers League, The Frostborn, The Silver Covenant and the Valiance Expedition.

Is there some soft of bonus for getting this?

As I'm exalted with the Valiance Expedition I'm no longer getting rep for them, instead I'm getting rep for the Vanguard instead.

I know there is an achievement for getting the 4 factions to exalted that you champion in instances (Argent Cursade, Kirin Tor, Knights of the Ebon Blade, and The Wrymrest Accord) Could the Alliance Vanguard get something similar?

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.