Thursday 27 March 2008

2.4 Is now...

Hey guys! Sorry for the long delay since my last post, but I've been busy in-game with a few things and then the patch was almost out and I wanted to wait until I'd seen some of the new stuff properly and had a few things to actually write about for a change!

Anyway as all of you know - 2.4 is out and boy its been a rush so far!

But before we get to all the new stuff lets talk about a few things that happened before the patch was out.

I did it! I hit 375 Engineering and made my Epic Flying Engineering mount! Way cool!

Other than that - we didnt do very much - I did a few instances with my warlock, and got a few upgrades for him etc etc...

Then yesterday the patch hit!

I did 2 things:

1 - Bought 2 Nether Vortex's with the badges I'd stored up and crafted my Stormherald. Its packing Executioner now and it rocks!

2 - Started a few of the daily quests and poked my nose around the new island - I'm pretty impressed - it was so laggy there last night though - i waited to do my quests till early this morning so i didnt have any problems.

Also last night Rage entered Mount Hyjal which was really cool!!! We had a lengthy explanation from the raid leader then tried out the trash and as we'd done so well we tried the first boss: Rage Winterchill. We got him down to 24% before we had a wipe and started again. This time we got him down!

Brilliant! He was a walk in the park. The trash was easy we took them down with ease.

We then started the 2nd encounter leading to the 2nd boss who both times we tried him got him down to 25% before a there was a problem with the infernals and the infernal tank carked it.

But all in all a good day for the guild. I got 2 new pieces in 1 day as well which was nice, my mace and this baby:

Choker of Serrated Blades
Neck
+37 Stamina
Equip: Increases Attack Power by 70.
Equipe: You attacks ignore 175 of your opponents armor.

Pretty sweet! Add that to the +840 Armor ignoring i get from executioner which proc's quite a lot thats 1015 armor ignoring i get! Nice! I'm not 100% sure if this works in PvP the same way or if Resiliance lowers this figure.

Here are a couple of pics for you showing us down'ing Winterchill and my new mace!!