Tuesday 14 April 2009

Ulduar Awaits....

So you lucky beggars in the US already have Ulduar and I Imagine we'll see world firsts later tonight.

I've just seen the intro to Ulduar and WoW! I cannot wait. I got that shiver down my spine again as the piece came to the end. You know the one? The one you got when you watched the Wrathgate video, or the one you got when they released the WotLK trailer.

I hope the patch meets up to my expectations and is as the thing I need to get me interested in the game again. I think a lot of people are feeling similar things to me with regards to the current content (3.0.X)

I'm not going to go over what 100 other blogs have gone over the patch notes with a fine tooth comb.

So fingers crossed peeps!

I will post a more comprehensive blog-post later in the week once I've had a chance to play the patch a bit more and give you some news on my current Rep-Grind Project.

See you at the Argent Tournament!!