Monday 22 October 2007

My First Blog Entry...

OK Welcome to my Blog!!

This is my first foray into doing something like this, so please be patient while i get to grips with what I'm doing and where i'm taking this blog!

Firstly let me introduce my self!

I'm Alex - and this is my Retribution Paladin Firelight:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Steamwheedle+Cartel&n=Firelight

As you can see I'm in the raiding guild Rage on the Steamwheedle Cartel EU server.

We've recently started raiding in SSC and we've taken down Lurker and Hydross so far in there.

We have Gruuls Lair and Kara on farm, and Magtheridon has been taken down a few times, but not quite on farm as yet.

Over the coming weeks I'll be adding information about how we're progressing, what happened on raids etc and what new gear I've gotten and what changes I've made to my gear.

I'd like to thank GSH over at http://blessingofkings.blogspot.com for giving my first "what to do" regarding my Paladin.

Any help and suggestions regarding my gear would be greatly appreciated. I'll take all criticisms and suggestions!